Learning to drive is a significant milestone in many people’s lives. It grants you the freedom and independence to travel wherever and whenever you desire. Besides, in case of emergencies, self-driving can be a great asset. While the traditional approach to driving lessons usually involves weekly sessions over several months, an alternative option has recently gained popularity – the intensive driving course or crash course. This blog will discuss whether an intensive one-week driving course is a good option.
What makes an intensive driving course so intensive?
An intensive driving course is a condensed and accelerated way of learning to drive. Instead of spreading your lessons over an extended period, these courses provide the same training in a short duration of time, say a week or two. There are multiple training hours per day, typically around 8 hours, of daily training. The primary goal is to make you test-ready in a much shorter period. This kind of fast-track driving test has a reputation for high pass rates and facilitates getting the license swiftly.
How can you determine if the intensive driving course is right for you?
An intensive driving course is absolutely meant for you if you have any or many of the following attributes-
- Patience is not one of your strengths.
- Immersive way of learning is your style.
- You don’t like gaps in your learning process.
- You already know a bit about driving and want to brush up on your skills.
- You are in a hurry to learn to drive and get a license for a specific reason.
- You know how to drive but lack the on-road confidence.
- You have dedicated a week or two solely for the purpose of learning to drive.
The intensive driving environment best suits your needs in all the above scenarios as it offers efficiency and innovation. Since you will be committed to dedicating your entire time and effort to the process, and there will be no gaps in your learning, you are better positioned to retain information. Moreover, the fast-track driving test allows you to bypass waiting lists, ensuring you can take your practical exam soon after training. This way, since the training is fresh, there are better chances of clearing the exam confidently.
Are you Seeking a one-week driving course – Get the LIDT Advantage!
- Almost two decades of experience and a proven track record of high success ratings
- Our driving instructors are fully qualified, approved and registered with the DVSA (Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency)
- Ours is the UK’s leading Mobile App for learners and instructors.
- As per Google, we are the highest-rated driving school in London.
- The best part – is the unique proposition of incorporating a Tesla driving experience into your learning journey.
Yes! You read that right. LIDT offers the excitement of letting you drive the Tesla to make your learning process memorable. Besides, it also gives you a glimpse into the world of advanced technology and the future of driving.
LIDT- Integration of Cutting-Edge, High-Intensity Thrill and Learning
Combining a one-week intensive driving course with a fast-track driving test and a Tesla driving experience can be a thrilling way to embark on your driving journey. If you are looking for the quickest way to obtain your full UK driving license, LIDT can provide tailor-made courses to suit your needs and preferences. Learning to drive is an essential life skill; the earlier, the better. So, book a slot with us today without wasting more time!