The most significant decision when an individual starts learning to drive is the time they want to complete their training. Whether you should go for lessons that take weeks to learn while gradually understanding the whole process or take a 5-day intensive driving course, which reduces the time to a week and teaches the essential driving aspects, this decision makes it a crucial step for anyone to take. Here, we will know more about the advantages of an intensive driving course or a regular course to help you decide which is best for you.
Intensive Driving Course
An intensive driving course is a way for some people who want their licence as quickly as possible. These lessons slim down the period of time it takes for an individual to pass their driving test. This lesson compresses all the necessary components of driving into the smaller time frame by increasing the frequency of lessons.
Intensive Driving Lessons Pros
As intensive driving takes an individual to learn to drive in a short frame, it can differ from one person to another. Below mentioned are some of the benefits of a 5-day intensive driving course:
- This lesson is the fastest way to learn how to drive.
- This lesson is available in fixed pricing terms to help an individual make their budget.
- An intensive driving lesson helps an individual focus over a short time, hence decreasing the anxiety of driving tests.
- Many Driving schools offer fast-track driving test in Birmingham to help individuals analyse their skills.
- Many driving schools offer free supplementary lessons if an individual fails to pass the first test.
Traditional Driving Lessons
These lessons are unlike the intensive driving lessons and last for around five to twelve months, on average. It takes the normal routine of helping an individual fully understand the basics. The difference between both driving lessons is that intensive driving lessons are held for a week, and the individual gets the chance to sit in the driving seat daily, while regular lessons are held once a week, meaning it is a much slower process than intensive driving lessons.
Traditional Driving Lessons Pros
- This lesson gives an individual a more relaxed time. They can easily schedule the lessons according to when they are free.
- It has less pressure on the individual, which makes them suitable for certain learning and personality types.
- Costs are normally calculated per lesson or batches of lessons, so the upfront cost is lower than an intensive driving course.
- This lesson helps the individual to learn at their own pace and adapt to driving lessons with ease.
Both intensive driving courses and traditional lessons have their own set of advantages. The choice ultimately depends on your personal preferences. Whichever path you choose, remember to do thorough research and choose the best driving school according to your requirements. As one of the renowned organisations, LIDT offers the best intensive driving lessons. We make sure that you learn how to drive easily. We also offer a fast-track driving test in Birmingham to let you analyse yourself. Our professional trainers help you to establish your driving foundation and progress accordingly. So why wait? Join LIDT today and learn how to drive without hassle.